Saturday, August 9, 2008

all washed up

Thursday, 7 p.m. - 3 a.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., 7 p.m. - 3 a.m.
Saturday, 12-8 p.m., 9 p.m.- 3 a.m.
Sunday, 12-7 p.m.
                                           

I'm only home because my work got rained out―four hours of downpour, for four short hours of redemption. I could have biked home in the end, the drizzle, but instead I took a taxi, knowing I'll have to walk it tomorrow. I'm spending a good fraction of my earnings to save my legs. Sorry if I've disappeared, I'm just trying to make up for two months of too much. June & July, I loved you, but you're bringing my bank account down and it's time to make it up. 60-hour work weeks on the way, and I don't really feel like myself.

Mostly I think I'm just pretending to be my roommate.

No comments: